Maybe you’re retired, or newly divorced. Maybe you’re running a business that has plenty of assets, but low cash flow. You may be a perfect candidate for an asset-based loan.
Most lenders want to see income taxes statements or W2s. But if your monthly income doesn’t truly reflect the big picture or your worth, we can help with our asset-based loan.
Borrowers can qualify for an asset-based loan through assets such as properties, inheritance funds, retirement accounts, investments, or even cryptocurrency.
- Borrow up to $4 million
- No W2, tax returns or pay stubs required
- 40-year fixed with a 10-year interest-only payment available
- 2-8 unit mixed-use properties are eligible
- Min 660 FICO to qualify
- Max LTV up to 80%
- Mortgage amounts vary based on LTV, Credit, and overall creditworthiness*
Visit mbanc.com and get started today.
MBANC has program that can make borrowing easy:
- Bank Statement Loans: no tax returns necessary
- Investor Cash Flow: qualify based on an income property’s projected rental income
- Asset Utilization: qualify based on your liquid assets
- Loans for Foreign Nationals: no U.S. credit history is no problem
- Interest-Only Loans: lower monthly payments, converts to a fixed-rate loan after 10 years.